About Me

My photo
Meiting, Im just another girl in the world nothing special about me. Loves to sleep and make friends. I have good friends like Melisa,Venneth,Xiaowen,Janisha. Once a blgian always a blgian♥

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy girl


Wee good girl just study finish for geography gonna chiong chinese soon :D! Today was okok la forget to bring PE for dance lesson first thing in my mind is 'im fucked' LOL xD! den suay lor recess spilt de lemon tea glglglglglglglglgl fking suay can. teacher dint talk to me and esther today anyway :3 . chinese teacher never come LOL happy or sad idk hehe. i just want to be happy (: tomorrow celebrating my class jan babies birthday :)! happybelatedbirthday to them xD! common test coming soon next week i will revise k must score highigh marks :>. Tomorrow cca again sian hope i can learn de basic soon >< Saturday gonna run with xiangying♥! training for 2.4km as well as de 4x100 n 4x400 ! hehehe kind of excited ><
what if one day i fall for you over again, will we be together?

No comments:

Post a Comment